The easiest, most unbelievably creamy avocado pasta. And it’ll be on your dinner table in just 20 min!
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup canned corn kernels, drained and rinsed
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
2. To make the avocado sauce, combine avocados, basil, garlic and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor; season with salt and pepper, to taste. With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine pasta, avocado sauce, cherry tomatoes and corn.
4. Serve immediately.
Recipe from http://damndelicious.net