Moustaches, boas, top hats, and tiaras – these are just a few of the fun props the After School Program used to create our very own Photo Booth! We had such a blast dressing up in costumes and taking silly pictures of each other. Creating a Photo Booth experience is super easy to do and is guaranteed to be a huge hit with kids and adults alike!
Here’s what you do:
1. Find a spot with lots of light
2. Create a backdrop
• We used silver wrapping paper but there are lots of things around the house that you can use like a blanket, shower curtains, construction paper, or streamers
3. Find (or make your own) props
• I created many of our props by printing pictures and attaching them to cake pop sticks
• We also had hats, old jewelry, boas, and gloves for the kids to dress up in
• Some other fun props would be glasses, frames, toys, masks, stuffed animals, capes, and instruments
4. Get your camera ready
• Digital, DSLR, or a cell phone will work just fine
• If you have a tripod for your camera then you can set up at eye-level, otherwise, you can take turns being the photographer!
5. Strike a pose!
• Be serious, be hilarious, be glam, be anything you want!